Hand-Held Pneumatic Cotton Packing Tool
|1-9 10-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $420 US $410 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RJ193
- Strapping Material: Strip
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Structure: Pressure Strapping
- Product Size: 240*135*108mm
- Warranty: 1 Year for Whole Product,3 Months for Wear Parts
- Transport Package: 4sets/Box
- HS Code: 842240000
- Application: Fiber Package,Cotton,etc
- Packaging: Cartons
- Strapping Mode: Welding Type
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Net Weight: 2.5kgs
- Delivery Time: 3-7 Days
- Trademark: Handpack
- Origin: China
Pneumatic powered strapping tools are ideal for all types of strapping/steel applications.
Our pneumatic strapping tools for light, medium and heavy duty strapping applications.
Pneumatic powered strapping tools are ideal for a wide variety of vertical and horizontal
strapping positions, suitable for almost all applications in various industries.
widely used in every kind of packing strap such cotton products, and any fiber package,ect.
1.high efficiency work performance of PET strap welding, good and reliable welding joint
2. with the design of strengthening motor prinpoint to achieve the reliable work
3.all the parts with high - strength aluminum alloy to keep long time use, reliable design and
advanced manufacturing technology
4.patent design and avoid fatigue
Hand-held Pneumatic splicing strapping tool RJ193
Applicable packing Strap:PP & PET
strap width: 13-19mm
strap thickness: 0.5-1.5mm
Welding adjusted time: ≤ 2s
Net Weight: 2.5kgs
Wenzhou Handpack Machinery Co., Ltd is a genuine manufacturer of hand-held strapping
machine. The main products include manual strapping tools,battery powered strapping
machine,pneumatic powered strapping machine.Handpack has been in this line for more
than 10 years.Handpack will continuous to offer good quality products and best service to
all the customers!
F A Q
- How about the warranty ?
- How many days to get ready the products?
- Should we prepare other equipment when we start to use this machine?
- What kind of packing strap can be applied for this tool?